The Godwin Dri-Prime 4" (100mm) CD100M automatic priming centrifugal pump is a compact and highly maneuverable portable trash pump with flow capabilities to 750 gallons per minute (47 liters per second), total dynamic heads to 115 feet (35 meters), and solids handling to 2" (50mm) in diameter. The unique Godwin venturi air evacuation system allows the CD100M to prime for dry conditions with suction lifts up to 28 feet (8.5 meters). Perfect in intermittent flow situations, the CD100M can run dry indefinitely without damage due to the oil bath mechanical seal design. For sewer bypass, general dewatering, and many other applications, the Godwin CD100M with 4" (100mm) hoses is a powerful, yet versatile and portable pumping system.
- Close coupled centrifugal pump with vacuum priming compressor mounted to a diesel engine. Also available in electric drive or bare shaft pumped.
- All cast aluminum construction with cast chromium steel impeller.
- Extensive application flexibility - will handle raw sewage, sludges and liquids with solids up to 2" (50mm) in diameter.
- Continuously operated "Godwin" air ejector priming device requiring no form of periodic adjustment or control.
- Dry running, oil bath mechanical seal with abrasion resistant solid silicon carbide interfaces.
- Solids handling ball type Non Return valve with renewable flexible rubber seat and quick release access feature.
- Compact unit mounted on site trolley or two-wheeled highway trailer, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tank.
- Simple maintenance - normally limited to checking engine and seal cavity oil levels.
- Standard engine - Yanmar 3TNV88 or Caterpillar 3013C. Also available with Hatz, Perkins and Deutz engines.
- A variety of silenced units are available.
Performance & Specs
Diesel Set - Yanmar 3TNV88, 24 hp @ 2200 rpm. Caterpillar 3013C, 28 hp @ 2200 rpm
Impeller Diameter - 8-5/8" (220mm)
Normal Operating Speed:
Maximum Operating Temperature:
Maximum Working Pressure:
50 psi (3.4 BAR)
Maximum Suction Pressure:
40 psi (2.8 BAR)
Maximum Casing Pressure
75 psi (5.2 BAR)
Fuel Tank Capacity:
30 to 100 gallons (30 gallon standard)
(113.5 to 378.5 liters)
4" (100mm) ASA 150#
2" (50mm) diameter standard impeller
2-3/16" (56mm) diameter recessed impeller