The Godwin Dri-Prime 6" (150mm) CD160M pump is an extremely powerful yet compact pump with flow capabilities to 1900 GPM (431 m3/h) and discharge heads to 260' (79.2 m). In addition, the CD160M features the unique Godwin high pressure oil bath mechanical seal design that allows for totally dry running for indefinite periods of time while automatically priming and repriming. Able to perform in the toughest conditions, the CD160M can pass a solid to 3" (75mm) in diameter, making it a high pressure trash pump as well as a superior dewatering pump. The powerful CD160M has proven itself a pump of choice for mines, quarries, temporary fire pump system and many other high pressure applications.
- Fully automatic priming from dry to 28' (8.5 m) of suction lift.
- Close coupled centrifugal pump with vacuum priming compressor mounted to a diesel engine. Also available in electric drive or bareshaft pumped.
- All cast iron construction (stainless steel construction optional)with cast steel impeller.
- Extensive application flexibility - will handle raw sewage, slurries and liquids with solids up to 3" (75mm) in diameter.
- Continuously operated Godwin venturi air ejector priming device featuring belt-driven air compressor requiring no form of periodic adjustment or control.
- Dry running, high pressure, oil bath mechanical seal with abrasion resistant solid silicon carbide interfaces.
- Standard engine - John Deere 6068T. Also available with variety of other engines including Caterpillar, Cummins, and Deutz engines.
Performance & Specs
Diesel Set -
JD6068T, 147hp (110kw) @ 2200 rpm
Impeller Diameter - 14" (356 mm)
Maximum Operating Speed:
Maximum Operating Temperature:
Maximum Working Pressure:
130 psi (9 BAR)
Maximum Suction Pressure:
72 psi (5.0 BAR)
Maximum Casing Pressure
195 psi (13.5 BAR)
Fuel Tank Capacity:
150 gallons (378.5 liters)
6" (150mm) ASA 150#
1900 GPM (431 m3/h)