An extremely rugged pump, the 10" (250mm) CD250M Dri-Prime Pump is capable of flow rates to 3600 gpm (227 l/sec), total dynamic heads to 180' (54.9 m), and solids handling capabilities up to 3-1/8" (79mm) in diameter. The CD250M also features the unique Godwin high pressure oil bath mechanical seal that allows for indefinite dry running, perfect for intermittent flow applications. All of these features come standard on a highly maneuverable highway trailer or compact skid for convenient use.
- Close mounted arrangement carrying pump and vacuum priming compressor mounted to a diesel engine or electric motor.
- Available in cast iron, stainless steel and other hardened material.
- Extensive application flexibility - will handle raw sewage, slurries and liquids with solids up to 3-1/8" (79mm) in diameter.
- Continuously operated Godwin air ejector priming device requiring no form of periodic adjustment or control.
- Dry running, high pressure, oil bath, mechanical seal with abrasion resistant solid silicon carbide interfaces.
- Solids handling swing check Non Return Valve.
- Compact unit mounted on skid base or two wheeled highway trailer both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tank.
- Standard engine -John Deere 6068T or Caterpillar 3056TA. Also available with other diesel engines or electric drive motor.
- Balanced unit with centralized lifting bracket for easy handling.
- A variety of silenced units are available.
Performance & Specs
Diesel Set -
John Deere 6068T, 147hp (109.6 kw) @ 2200 rpm
Caterpillar 3056TA, 155 hp (115.6 kw) @ 2200 rpm
Impeller Diameter - 11.3/8" (290 mm)
Maximum Operating Speed:
Maximum Operating Temperature:
Maximum Working Pressure:
78.0 psi (5.4 BAR)
Maximum Suction Pressure:
100 psi (6.9 BAR)
Maximum Casing Pressure
117 psi (8.1 BAR)
Fuel Tank Capacity:
150 gallons (568 liters)
3-1/8" (79mm) diameter
10" (250mm) ASA 150#